The National Bank Mobile Application
Give TNB Mobile Banking App a try!
With the new features, TNB Mobile Banking App ensures your convenience and comfort through providing you with the latest banking services safely and securely. The App is upgraded with new features allowing you to carry out your banking transactions easily and comfortably from anywhere and at any time without having to visit any of our branches.
- View your personal information. Request a change of address. Update your email address.
- View your balances and accounts and get a summary of your transactions.
- View the transaction history and descriptions, and check your debit and credit.
- View an account statement spanning a period ofup to three months.
- View the deposit balance, the deposit period and the due date.
- You can also place a time deposit through TNB Mobile.
- View the loan balance. Get a schedule of loan payments. Apply for a loan through TNB Mobile.
- View details of checks in clearance and post-dated checks.
- Request a new checkbook.
- View the status of a client's check (cashed; suspended; returned).
- Stop check service.
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Transfer funds to other account holders at The National Bank.
- Transfer funds to other account holders in other banks.
- Apply for a credit card; stop or cancel a current credit card.
- Learn about bank guarantees and letters of credit.
- Speak with the bank's customer service through the Comments section.
- Get information about credit and debit interest rates.
- Become paperless and save your notifications on your own computer.
To view the User Guide, please click here
Your Security is Our Priority
Rest assured that The National Bank will never contact you by phone, SMS, or email to ask for the following:
- To verify your password or PIN code.
- To ask for some of your PIN code's entries.
We ask you not to share any information related to the details of your account with any person and to immediately notify the bank if you receive any message asking for such information.